THE BRIDGE LINKING A WORLD TO KOREA
  • 16-05-13 09:51
  • Link

Suzy’s makeup tips

Singer and K-pop girl group Miss A’s member Suzy was the celebrity guest on cable channel OnStyle’s beauty program “Get It Beauty” on Wednesday. The star revealed the secret every K-pop fan is craving to know -- the cosmetics she uses daily to shine both on and offstage.

She revealed her favorite products by taking out her pouch and placing the makeup items on the table. 

e10b348b0ecd0ea82192f3869fb44734_1463100

Suzy took out a moisturizing stick shade used to contour the outlines of her face to give it an in-depth effect, saying that she adores lipstick in all forms -- matte and moisturizing.

The singer noted that applying finishing powder to a greasy lip will instantly make the texture matte. 

She also said that dipping a makeup brush gently inside a moisture cream bottle will lead to more natural skin when applying foundation. 

e10b348b0ecd0ea82192f3869fb44734_1463100

The Miss A member shared her beauty philosophy, saying, “I try to focus on antiaging, so after I cleanse my face, I let my skin absorb all the water before applying serum.”

“I believe the skin is great when it radiates from the inside. I also care a lot about keeping it clean and clear.”

OnStyle’s beauty program “Get It Beauty” airs every Wednesday at 9 p.m. 

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com) 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

0 Comments