The Art Flea Market Festival will be held June 14-16 at Wonju Chiak Art Center. The festival will feature flea market booths, experience programs, performances, delicious foods, exhibitions and more.
Visitors to the flea market can take home handmade merchandises and unique items as well as enjoy various delicious food. Handmade experience programs are also prepared at the Experience Zone for those who look forward to hands-on activities.
In addition, daily music performances are planned based on a different theme each day. Featuring themes are “Summer Night’s Melody” by indie bands on June 14; “Party within the City” by DJs on June 15; and “Coexist” by local performing art groups on June 16.
Also, from June 15-16, busking performances, plaster mime, magic show, music performances, special exhibition and more can be seen throughout the festival area.
Enjoy Shopping and Performances at Wonju Art Flea Market Festival
☞ Period: June 14-16, 2019
☞ Location (Chiak Art Center): 331, Seowon-daero, Wonju-si, Gangwon-do (강원도 원주시 서원대로 331)
☞ Directions: Take an intercity bus to Wonju Intercity Bus Terminal. From Wonju Intercity/Express Bus Terminal Bus Stop, take Bus No. 2-1, 10, 16, 21-2, 59, or 100. Get off at Wonju Stadium Bus Stop and walk approx. 5 min.
☞ Flea market
- Operating hours: 16:00-23:00
- Fee: Vary by stores
- Main events: Handmade and unique merchandise market, food booths handmade experience programs and more
☞ Music performances
- Operating hours: June 14 17:00-23:00, June 15 14:00-23:00, June 16 14:00-22:00
- Admission: Free
- Main events: Performances by indie bands, DJs, and local performing arts groups
☞ Street art performances
- Operating hours: June 15-16 16:00-23:00
- Fee: Free
- Main program: Plaster mime, magic show, music performances and more
☞ Special exhibition “Both Sides of the Coin”
- Operating hours: 10:00-18:00
- Fee: Free
☞ Inquiries: +82-33-760-9842 (Korean, English)
☞ 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay)