THE BRIDGE LINKING A WORLD TO KOREA
  • 19-11-06 10:48
  • Link

Overnight Hair Mask

AN OVERNIGHT HAIR MASK FOR STRONGER HAIR

Keeping hair hydrated, especially in the colder months, can be a real challenge. While I don’t consider my hair to be especially unruly, dry air can make it do things I never thought possible. But restoring your locks isn’t just about adding much-needed moisture. It’s also about replenishing vitamins and minerals that often get stripped away during coloring or styling.

This overnight hair treatment is a total life saver. It hydrates like a dream (see what I did there?) and it’s chock full of vitamins to help mend breakage and split ends while you sleep. Oh, and if you’re worried about it leaving stains on your pillowcase, simply opt for a colorless biotin supplement (my biotin is what gave it that brown color), drape an old terrycloth towel over your pillow or use an old pillowcase. The shine-boosting effects are more than worth it.

Ingredients

1/3 cup jojoba oil

1/4 cup witch hazel

1 tablespoon glycerin

2 tablespoons aloe vera gel (either fresh or bottled)

5 drops tea tree essential oil

5 drops peppermint essential oil

10 drops ginger root oil

1 biotin capsule

Instructions

Combine everything in small bowl and whisk until smooth. Transfer the mixture to an airtight bottle.

Give the bottle a good shake, then apply to clean, dry hair using your hands. Comb through hair until strands are lightly coated but not soaking wet. To protect your bed linens either wear a plastic hair cap, use an old pillowcase, or cover your pillowcase with a towel. Rinse out the next morning and style as usual.

- see more at https://helloglow.co/ 

ae8789ba6a4fb1833d8ac4509e0ff584_1573004

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

0 Comments