Everyone wants healthy and great looking skin. Although moisturizers, sun blocks and facial products are great, there are also several foods that will give you that young, glowing look you are looking for.
The glowing skin berry smoothie is rich in vitamins and minerals essential for a healthy, radiant skin. I love to have a smoothie for breakfast: it’s ready in less than 5 minutes, it’s nourishing, healthy and satisfying!
– Berries are the best sources of antioxidants. Antioxidants keep the skin looking young by protecting it from the sun’s damaging rays. They also boost the skin’s production of collagen, which makes the skin soft, smooth and younger looking.
– Flaxseeds are very rich of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids minimize irritation, redness and inflammation of the skin and keep your skin hydrated and smooth in appearance.
– Greek Yoghurt, high in fibre and protein, creates more firm and elastic skin.
– Kale‘s concentration of major nutrients gives your skin’s health and appearance a boost.
Glowing Skin Berry Smoothie
Author : As Easy As Apple Pie
Recipe type : Breakfast/Drink / Prep time : 2 mins / Total time : 2 mins
60ml (1/4 cup) water
85grams (1/2 cup) blueberries, fresh or frozen
40grams (1/4 cup) raspberries, fresh or frozen
40grams (1/4 cup) strawberries, fresh or frozen
30grams (1/4 cup) kale, center stem removed
170grams (6 ounces) Greek yoghurt 0% fat
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons flaxseeds
01. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth.
02. You can adjust the water to make it thinner (or thicker), depending on your preference.
03. Enjoy it!
- If using fresh berries, add few ice cubes.
- Makes 2 regular glasses or 1 large glass.
- SEE MORE AT http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=4812670594&blog=3904551